jueves, 2 de agosto de 2007

United 12 What's the matter


Escena 1:

Anne: hello, Nicole

Nicole: hi, Anne, How are you?

Anne: fine, how do you feel today?

Nicole: I fell really terrible. I have a headache

Anne: ¡I´m sorry!, why don´t you go to see a doctor?

Nicole: yes, I´m go with you

Anne: ok. I´ll go with you.

Escena 2:

Anne: good afternoom, mis

Clara: good afternoon

Anne: may I speak to Dr. Sam

Clara: one moment, please.

Anne: mis, is urgent

Clara: ok

Clara: I don´t want to disturb you Dr. San, but mis Nicole wants to talk with you, is urgent.

Dr. San: ok. Let her in

Clara: ok, you can go in.

Escena 3:

Dr. Sam: hello, mis Nicole, How are you today?

Nicole: I fell terrible.

Dr. Sam: what`s wrong exactly?

Nicole: I`m exhausted

Dr. Sam: Hmm. Why are you so tired

Nicole: I just can`t sleep at nignt

Dr. Sam: ok. Let`s take a look. I`m going to give you some pills. Take one pill every night after dinner.

Nicole: ok.

Dr. Sam: and don`t drink coffe, tea, or soda

Nicole: no, soda?

Dr. Sam: no, and don`t work too hard

Nicole: all right. Thanks Dr. Sam.

No hay comentarios: